Upsizing or Downsizing
Here We Grow!
Because of recent escalating Las Vegas area home values and the need for more space, you might be asking yourself, " Why don't I sell?" Indeed, this could be a good time to claim your profits and move up to that larger Las Vegas home you've been dreaming about. For now, the financial risks seem small, especially when you compare a housing investment with the alternatives. Because investing in real estate is a relatively safe thing to do, both in the short-term and the long-term, now might the most opportune time to upsize to a larger home offering you more creature comforts and room for your growing family.
So what are your reasons for upsizing your Las Vegas home?
- Opportunity to invest your equity (and added property appreciation) into a larger home while allowing you to capitalize on the added tax savings (write-off more property tax and mortgage interest)
- Upgrade your home with more custom features you may have been dreaming about (added room for that desirable outdoor space complete with pergola and fire pit)
- Be nearer to the lifestyle options you have been longing for (a home on a golf course or other recreational venue)
- Be closer to your friends and loved ones
The reasons to upsize your home are only limited by your imagination.
Ready To Simplify Your Life?
Then again, what if you have reached that stage in your life where you are ready to live a simpler life free of all the work of maintaining a large home. Maybe all your children have left the nest. Now might be the opportune time to consider a downsized lifestyle and free yourself of the headaches of constantly cleaning the gutters and mowing the lawn. If so, it might make sense to think about the benefits to downsizing your home.
Consider these benefits:
- Capitalize on the equity you have built in your home for a home that now reflects your true taste and lifestyle
- Free of the complications of owning a large single-family home, you now have more time to devote to the things you truly want to do in life; play golf, hike, hit the Strip for some great entertainment
- Less space to clean and maintain
- Be nearer to the things that matter to you; your friends and family, a lifestyle amenity
It’s all about choices. Offering Las Vegas homebuyers limitless residential possibilities from Lake Las Vegas luxury estate homes or convenient Mid-Rise and High-Rise like Turnberry Towers and Urban Lofts condos on the action-packed Strip, to low-maintenance custom townhomes in Sun City Anthem, and amenity-filled, age-restricted communities like Sun City McDonald Ranch, you’re sure to find your dream home here in the greater Las Vegas/Henderson area that meets your needs.
Are you ready to explore your upsizing or downsizing homebuying options? If so, contact me, Lisa Lundt and my Team of Buyer’s Specialists here at LasVegasHomeSpecialist.com and we will help you plan your next move!