For the Home Buyer - Purchase a home with the Las Vegas Home Specialist and receive a 5 Day/4Night Cruise Certificate for Two to Mexico, The Bahamas or the Western Caribbean
What you can expect...
- A beautiful interior stateroom
- Fabulous international destinations to visit and shop
- Unpack only once aboard a luxurious floating resort dedicated to every client's total satisfaction
- Welcome Aboard Party
- Gourmet dining every night in a 5 star dining room, plus late night buffets
- Casual dining in cafes, restauranats and buffets, including a 24-hour Pizzeria
- Captain's Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- Pampering service from a dedicated staff (staff-to-guest ratio of almost 2:1)
- Complimentary 24-hour stateroom service
- Wide range of entertainment - including different Las Vegas/Broadway-style shows nightly in the magnificent onboard theatre
- Lounges, discos, nightclubs and piano bars abound...comedians to make you laugh or dance the night away!
- Internet center & java cafes, card and game rooms
- Single's Cocktail Party and special activities
- Spa programs and salons: State-of-the-art fitness equipment, aerobic classes, jogging on deck, sauna/steam room, massage, facial, hairstyling, pedicure and other services. (Select services require a fee)
- Use of all shipboard facilities
- Supervised year-round kid's program (For young cruisers 2-17)
- Full casino, including slots, blackjack, craps, wheel of fortune, roulette and caribbean stud poker, in a stylish elegant casino club
- Choice of luxury pools and whirlpools, including a children's wading pool
- First-run movies shown daily
- Onboard boutiques and duty-free shops
- Libraries, observatories and plenty of quiet and scenic places to read a book, enjoy majestic views and relax
- Dozens of exciting shipboard activities to choose from everyday
- Briefings on each port of call with plenty of time to shop, swim, sunbathe, snorkel through breathtaking lagoons and coral reefs, sail/windsurf, jet ski, sport fishing, visit pirate hideouts, go horesback riding, bicycling, and even climb rocks or a waterfall
- Enjoy cool white beaches, magnificent sunsets, star-filled nights, crystal clear waters brimming with beautiful colored fish, browse shops and dine at cafes, stroll pristine beaches, tour ancient ruins, listen to music in the open marketplace and take in the ambiance of international cities
- Stress-free days from the busyness of life
Q: What's included in my cruise?
A: The Cruise Certificate entitles you and one other person to a 5 Day/4 Night cruise to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Western Caribbean aboard a Super Luxury Liner from major cruise lines, primarily Carnival. The vacation includes a beautiful interior stateroom with a king-size bed or two twins (based on double occupancy), all onboard gourmet meals and snacks, 24 hour complimentary room service, dozens of exciting shipboard activities, a wide range of nightly entertainment, first run movies, and fabulous ports to visit and shop.
Q: How long is my Cruise Certificate good for?
A: You have 18 months from the issue date to book and complete your cruise.
Q: What kind of accommodations do I get?
A: You get a beautiful stateroom aboard a luxury cruise ship, comparable to a 4 star hotel. The inside staterooms, although not as large as traditional rooms on land, are tastefully decorated and include amentiies such as 24-hour complimentary stateroom service and pampering service.
Q: Can I get a nicer stateroom?
A: Yes. You can upgrade to a higher deck, an outside stateroom with an ocean view, an outside stateroom with a balcony, a mini or large suite, or a family cabin. There will be an additional upgrade fee to cover the cost difference, based upon the port of departure, travel dates and the cruise ship and ports selected. All upgrades are subject to availability.
Q: Can I take a longer cruise and pay the difference?
A: Yes. Your cruise ceritifcate can be extended up to an 8 Day/7Night cruise vacation. Any extended cruise is subject to availability based on port of departure, travel dates, the cruise ship and ports selected and room allocations.
Q: What ports are available?
A: Miami, Port Canaveral, Mobile, Los Angeles, New Orleans and Galveston. Other ports are occasionally offered and my be subject to a surcharge. Any extended cruise is subject to availablity based on port of departure, travel dates, the cruise ship and ports selected and room allocations.
Q: What if we want to bring the kids or other friends?
A: You can bring additional cruise guests and they will receive special group rate pricing. Kids or guests in the same stateroom are usually at a significantly discounted rate. Larger family staterooms are available for an additional fee.
- The certificate is for cruise only and does not incude airfare or transportation to and from the port
- All port charges, taxes, customs and fulfilment fees of $198 per person are the responsibility of the recipient of the certificate.
- Guest must be 21 years of age or accompanied by a parent, relative or guardian, 25 years or older, and share the same stateroom.
- A non-refundable $35 registration fee is required with the registration form within 45 days of the issue date.
Certificate is issued at close of escrow.